Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Drawing with Freaking Lasers!!! Lunch Meat and Man Meat.

So I've got this thing at work that cuts and draws with light. This is what it does to anodized aluminum. Unfortunately it will not cut C-fiber, alloys or steel, the world isn't that magical yet, but it can do plastics, leather, wood and some other stuff like lunch meat and pumpkins. I may be able to cut C-fiber with the power of water soon so I might be making custom chain guards for cross. If not I'll be making cutting bash guards from sliced ham.

Now for the man meat.
Lee manage to get us all together in the same at the same time to take team pictures. Imagine our embarrassment when we all showed up wearing the same thing. The picture is a link to the rest of the gallery. Thank you Lee.

1 comments:

  1. want to do my chainring up like that? maybe my cranks too if possible?

    ReplyDelete

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise