Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cross Training

While part of the crew is down soaking up the sun and doing some early season racing, the rest of us are back in Philly braving the weather and riding when we can. Last night and into today we had a bit of a snowstorm and we were provided the opportunity to do a little off the bike training. My street had about 2 feet the whole way with a few drifts up to about five feet.As you can see I shovel about as straight as I ride a bike.

I'll close this post by saying building character is bullshit, my back hurts and I have a snowball in the freezer for each of the four Florida assholes when they get home.

2 comments:

  1. Mike: I deserve it. We'll post later when morale is high enough to find a silver lining.

    ReplyDelete

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise